In a Hurry!
When an out of the ordinary relocation suddenly seems imminent and you need answers in a Hurry World Mobility is your resource. If your company rarely ever relocates employees or new hires you will want to know what the typical relocation options and expectations would be for a transferee and your company. We can help you create a cost-effective one time solution and connect you with all the right sources to facilitate the relocation in a Hurry.
Are you negotiating a compensation package that may include relocation assistance for the talent you are recruiting? Here are some issues you may want to consider in determining the overall cost and time factor of the relocation. You will need the answers to these questions in a Hurry:
· Who can help excite the candidate & family about moving to the new work location when house hunting?
· Is there a significant cost of living difference between the destination and departure locations?
· Does the candidate currently own a home?
· What was the purchase cost of the current home?
· What is the mortgage amount?
· How stable is the departure location real estate market?
· Will there be any equity for a new purchase?
· Is a short sale likely?
· What is the anticipated market time?
· Will temporary living be required and for how long?
· Is the spouse or partner employed?
· Are there child or elder care issues?
· Whats approximate cost of moving the household goods?
"Achieving results through education and experience"